Pretzel Rated Browse
← Lovesick

Lovesick’s reviews

107 published public reviews

The Legend of Vox Machina2022

S4 · E2 9.4 🥨

In terms of the plot I’m not quite clear what’s going on so let’s just talk characters. Mostly just who is this guy Tary and can he like fuck off? He’s so annoying lmao. I’m glad Vax and Keyleth are still together, I’ll admit I had no hope for them because of how it ended, I’m glad she at least knows about his blight and can possibly help? He’s also not wearing the armor? Whats going on there? I’m happy we’ll probably get a reunion next episode I’m missing Scanlan. I have so many questions, as always I’m hooked.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Mighty Nein2025

S1 · E2 8.5 🥨

Anjelica fuckin Huston too? Jesus Christ Well, so far it’s like their origin story, setting up everything, which makes wanna keep watching til they’re together even though I told myself I would only watch one, then I said one more… It’s not looking good for me. I’m loving the characters in their little pairs. Caleb and Nott (WHEN THEY DO LIKE A CAT BEFORE SLEEPING OMG THE CUTEST), and Jester and Bjorn, they’re so endearing. Can’t wait for Beau to join them even though she probably doesn’t need help she is already very productive on her own.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Mighty Nein2025

S1 · E1 8.0 🥨

I don’t really understand anything that’s happening but it’s Marisha’s character just sexy female Sokka??? Omg!!! Also who the fuck was that sexy ass warrior lady at the end MARRY ME omg life is good for women lovers And this motherfucking stacked cast? Lucy Liu, Mark Strong, Graham Mctavish, Ming Na Wen?? Oh I’m hyped Last thing I will say, Caleb that it’s your child now!!!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Legend of Vox Machina2022

S3 · E12 9.8 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

PERCIVAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL 😭😭😭😭😭😭 also brother? Yeah ok right hahaha i’m sorry Vex I kinda ship it 😭 now he’s fucking cursed, Vax doesn’t get a fucking break leave my goat alone matthew mercer 😭 but well at least he and Kiki are together, I don’t wanna watch season 4 now cuz I don’t want my peace to be ruined lmao but I really love this show

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Legend of Vox Machina2022

S3 · E9 9.8 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

That nat 20 Grog got in intelligence lmao or Percy possessed him to make that plan Also KILL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS WHY DONT YA??? NOW SCANLAN TOO?!!???!!! WTF!! That’s I’m taking off 0.1 points but otherwise the battle and that Thordak kill was AMAZING, Pike learning to rely on herself and tanking that shit, Vax going through him to kill him off and then that fucking dragon bitch betraying them!!! Damn Keyleth was right all along 😭 I’ll never doubt you again my princess God I miss Percy but let’s be honest what would have he done in the battle, he truly is basically Batman with guns 😭 that one human without superpowers

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.