The Legend of Vox Machina2022
Contains spoilers · Show review
Percy 😭😭😭 please wake up come back please you have to live please where are you
107 published public reviews
Percy 😭😭😭 please wake up come back please you have to live please where are you
PERCY BY THE GODS!!! You’re too good for this world 😭😭 why does he keep forgiving her??!?? It wasn’t vengeance killing her!!! She was gonna keep betraying you!!! AGGHHHHGGG SHSHSJJSDJ IM SO FUCKING MAD 😭💔
This dragon is pissing me awfffff we were having so much fun in Chateau Shortland then comes this bitch’s spawn. Also Vax and Keyleth are pissing me off too like get your shit together both of you will they won’t theys are too much for my poor heart 💔
A demon fighting a dragon and then they get to finish said dragon, lesbians and bald Pike. Almost a perfect episode.
I LOVE YOU PIKEY AND OMG I KNOW THAT GUY!! FROM CALAMITY!!
So many things to talk about. The comparison in between PercyVex and KeylethVax 😭😭😭 we can’t ALL be happy at least one of the twins finished HAHAHAHA also the lesbian love triangle? I’m invested. And of course Percy is loverboy and Vex has abandonment issues but percyvex lives!!!!
“And I’m in love with you too Scanlan” hahahah i love him so much Also Vax 🫦 he was so hot with his wings I think I’m with child
STRONGJAW STRONGJAW STRONGJAW!!! SCANLAN DADDY??? HAHAHAHAH
This was the funniest episode. Like Percy trying to guiding them but failing, the smut drawings, the drug trip, Grog in general 😭 I was dead crying laughing for most of this
AWESOME. I love Scanlan with all my heart, I too would die for him if he wrote a song like that. Grog? OMG he’s also going crazy now, and ofc that’s when I find them the hottest
Can’t believe Keyleth is the Avatar hahaha and please Kiki give Vax a chance 😭 ALSO LESBIANS?? STEPHANIE BEATRIZ AND INDIRA VARMA?? 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Now it’s Vax’s time to be morally questionable but sexy.