Pretzel Rated Browse
← Kevin Sandoval

Kevin Sandoval’s reviews

68 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender2026

8.7 🥨

The animation is amazing. I would’ve loved to spend more time with the gang. I think it was a nice compact little story but some of the like “oh no scenes” don’t hit as hard since I know this takes place between the last airbender and korra. I would’ve loved to have seen it in theaters. Like you can get that feeling that this was meant for the big screen. Overall I enjoyed it and I hope we can get more movies with the gang as young adults.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Spider-Man: Brand New Day2026

10.0 🥨

Having seen this movie 3 times. I can say with certainty that this is my favorite Spider-Man film. It feels like a Saturday morning cartoon brought to life. I absolutely love this movie. It has so much heart and love. Made me tear up all three times. By far the best thing is the relationship Punisher and Spider-Man have and I want more of it. The antagonist in the film is very compelling and overall helps in the growth of Spider-Man. I’ll say that, all the characters didn’t feel like fan service. They felt organic to the story. They were actually serving a purpose. The suit is amazing. I still prefer Tobey’s Spider-Man 2 suit but I think this is my second favorite. It’s just an amazing film and I can’t wait to watch it again.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Odyssey2026

9.4 🥨

Out of all the movies I’ve seen so far this year. This is sure to win the Oscar. It is in my top 5, top 3 of the year so far. Hearing the controversy regarding the film and knowing the complaints going in, I was a bit skeptical to be honest. After the film, I will confidently say those complaints are just for the sake of complaining. While The Odyssey does start off a bit slow, and I was watching it thinking the bad reviews I’ve read were true, after about 20 minutes, that instantly changed. This film is MEANT to be seen in IMAX. I got so immersed in the film, the cinematography is just so stunning and spectacular, the sound design and the score it’s just beautiful. The performances all around are terrific and really outstanding. I believe this film further cements Tom Holland as an amazing actor of our generation. One scene of his in particular, made me choke up a bit. Just wow. Christopher Nolan is a master story teller and this further proves that. It’s a story most people know, but yet, he somehow makes it his own. Like, I know the Odyssey, read it in school so I knew how it ends, I knew the story overall. Even so, I was on the edge of my seat. While not a direct adaptation of the epic poem, I don’t mind the changes Christopher Nolan makes. They serve his film well. I can go on and on about the details of what I enjoyed from this film. It is just outstanding all around. I cannot give it enough praise. For a film that’s nearly 3 hours long, you honestly don’t even feel it. Definitely recommend this one to be seen in IMAX.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Invite2026

8.7 🥨

Such a good movie. Amazing performances all around. Seth Rogen steals every single scene. Not gonna lie, felt represented by him in this 😂. I LOVED the dry humor this move had. There were scene where Seth would banter and you just hear him in the background and I felt I was the only one laughing at that. Or this that would be told serious but were unserious. Honestly a favorite for this year for sure.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.