Pretzel Rated Browse
← Kevin Sandoval

Kevin Sandoval’s reviews

68 published public reviews

Evil Dead Burn2026

8.4 🥨

VERY entertaining. I’ll say it starts off a bit slow but once it gets to the deadites it does not stop. The small connections to the rest of the evil dead universe I enjoy. I enjoy the lore this brings into the universe. It’s a similar yet refreshing take on these movies.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Avatar: The Last Airbender2024

S2 6.9 🥨

Overall it’s a better season. SLIGHTLY. Imma start by saying what I liked. I think the action sequences were pretty great. Azula’s actress is pretty good and being menacing. I liked the training montage for Aang. Costumes are always great. And I think the acting is decent. I think the more serious approach they take with Iroh is good. I’m not mad with it yk. Having said all that. Here’s my issues with the show. THE PACING! It is terrible pacing. Like I was not a huge fan of combining storylines like the painted lady and Ba Sing Se AND the blue spirit. I’m glad they introduced Jeong Jeong, but I would’ve preferred he be introduced in the first season. Anyways, Momo and Appa aren’t characters in this! Like when Appa goes missing, it does not hit that hard and that’s because he was hardly in the show. Like you don’t feel that impact when Aang loses him. Other than that, it’s aight. Like it’s a show ig. I prolly won’t ever watch it again. But it’s aight for a one time watch I guess.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Whistle2026

6.2 🥨

Ngl. This just feels like a bad final destination rip off. The writing is terrible, acting from a lot of the characters is laughable, and some on the cgi and practical effects are like very noticeable. I think the idea, or premise of the film has potential to it. Just one of those instants where it’s poorly executed. A lot of the tropes used here are just too predictable and cringy at this point. I will say, there is one scene that did stand out for me and I actually liked. It’s the scene where one of the teens locks himself in his rood while his parents are knocking on his door. That’s all I’ll say. I think that specific scene was actually pretty creative. Other than that, the whole movie is very bland. Also, it’s crazy how the power of friendship can overcome a curse.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Obsession2026

10.0 🥨

This is the third time I watch this film. I love it. I find new details with each watch that just makes me OBSESSED with the movie (pun intended). It’s just an amazing work of art. Curry Barker did amazing and I can’t wait to see what he does next. It’s definitely my favorite movie of the year so far. And on my top 10 movies of all time.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Little Brother2026

7.4 🥨

I enjoyed this movie more than I thought I would have. It’s your classic 2000’s raunchy comedy a kin to Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Wedding Crashers. Has a lot of slapstick comedy too and it honestly works. Like the movie is so stupid it’s hilarious. Eric Andre and John Cena just work great together. Just a good overall feel good movie in my book.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Supergirl2026

7.4 🥨

I liked it. I know I’m in the minority but I don’t mind lol. I’ll start by saying that I am one who did not read the Woman of tomorrow comic so I don’t have that knowledge of the comic to compare it too. So keep in mind that my opinion comes from that and also not knowing much of Supergirl. But I think it was a fun watch and it did get some laughs out of me. I went in with zero expectations and I think that’s always the best approach in my experience because you don’t get disappointed if a movie is too overhyped or you don’t go in with a bad taste already in your mouth because of negative reviews. Now I’ve seen a lot of superhero movies and this one does not even compare to the worse ones I’ve seen lol. It’s in the enjoyable middle range for me. I feel it has replay value which is always a good factor. David Corenswet is an amazing Superman and I just loved each scene he was in. Molly I think is so talented and brings weight to the character and really makes it her own rather than her just being the female version of Superman. Seth Rogen’s voice character got the most laughs out of me honestly. And I also liked Jason Mamoa’s Lobo. Now the film’s not perfect, I know that. There definitely is a pacing issue, and I felt some scenes dragged more than they needed to. The villain was pretty one dimensional really. Some of the cgi in the fights scenes did seem a big wonky but nothing too bad where it was like super distracting I’d say. Eve Ridley as Ruthye was okay to me, I wasn’t invested much in her story. Hats off to the costume department tho because the alien species and their designs were really great honestly. I can see where it gives Guardian of the Galaxy vibes but I would say it is more inspired by it rather than the film copying that vibe of that makes sense. Some of the scenes felt very repetitive to me, and the ending was kinda divisive I’d say. I’m still a little mixed on that lol. But again, overall, I think it’s an okay, safe, enjoyable movie. Not bad, but nothing extraordinary either.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.