Pretzel Rated Browse
← Kevin Sandoval

Kevin Sandoval’s reviews

68 published public reviews

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance2011

4.8 🥨

Ghost Rider looks visually stunning. Wayyyy better than how he looked in the first one. Other than that, that’s it. The retelling of the origin is pointless to me. This is just a drag all the way through. Narratively, it does not coincide with the first one. This felt more of a reboot than a sequel. A bad reboot at that. I do like how Nicolas Cage is more crazy this time around. But I did doze off halfway through. Had to rewind it a couple times cause that’s how bored I was through this film.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Fantastic Four2015

4.4 🥨

I have always avoided this movie because I have heard nothing but bad things about it. A little over a decade of its release, I decided to give it a watch for the first time ever. Having finally seen it, look, it’s not the worst superhero movie I’ve seen I’ll say that. It is the worst fantastic four film for sure. Ending felt rushed and characters did not really feel fleshed. The film felt claustrophobic as if we were locked in that facility with the team. I like the horrific approach to the team gaining their abilities. I feel like it wasn’t well executed tho. Having seen so many reports of Josh Tank and the behind the scenes of this film, ik this is the product of a studio meddling too much in the film not letting the director execute his vision. I didn’t think the film was all that bad. Not that good either. This is a meh film. A nothing movie really.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Fantastic Four2005

5.7 🥨

Man is this bad writing. I will say the needle drops are good. It has a good soundtrack. Chris Evans really carries these films. A lot of it does feel like a set or a sound stage. It’s cheesy for the most part. The acting was fine. Overall, not as good as I remember. Still somewhat enjoyable.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Toy Story 52026

8.2 🥨

It’s honestly really good. I quite enjoyed it. It is very emotional, but it didn’t hit me hard emotionally like 3 did. I did enjoy it more than 4. Not to say I didn’t like 4, it was also good for me. I like the fresh take on focusing on different characters rather than woody. It’s a breath of fresh air for the franchise cause I feel there’s only so much you can focus on one toy. I thought the new toys were fun too. Overall, it’s very enjoyable I’d say. I really liked the buzz sub plot.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Amazing Spider-Man 22014

6.2 🥨

Too many plot lines. It focuses on setting up a universe/franchise rather than focusing on the movie itself. Andrew cries too much honestly. Takes away from the Gwen sequence. I do think the cinematography is peak. The swinging sequences are amazing. I think Andrew’s performance as Spider-Man is superb. He has the charm, the jokes are good. Not so strong of a performance as Peter tbh. Again, somewhat annoying having him mope around the whole movie. Also it’s too long, but that’s due to the multiple plot lines the film tries to juggle. Overall, not as bad as I remember but definitely the weakest Spider-Man film I feel.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.